Rika (Italian gyaru) tagged me ^^ I won't tag anybody because I already did some kind of meme questions a few months before so I'll skip that part~ 8D
1. Who's your favourite singer? Why?
Masami Okui? Because her singing is flawless!
2. Who are your top 3 role models?
I don't really think I have one...
3. If you could have a pair of boots of any color, what color would you choose?
Red or camel! ♥ ♥
4. What's your favourite word to say? Or one you use really often?
Any Rioplatense (Porteño) Spanish slang >:D
5. There's a color which looks really good on you, but you never wear? Why?
Hmmm, not really. Black looks good on anyone and I always wear black xD
6. What's your most hated food?
Hmmm, it's not a food itself, but I hate vinegar and mayonnaise.
7. Which name would you gave to your children?
It's a secret, sorry! :P
8. What's your favourite artist? (I mean every kind of art)
There are lots of good artists I love... >< kinda difficult to pick one!
9. What language would you like to be fluent in?
Finnish, Portuguese, Japanese, English (but REALLY fluent XD)
10. Book, Movie, Manga, Anime or Drama?
Hard pick! I'm gonna choose... Anime! Yep, otaku here!
11. What are you living for?To enjoy life and learn lots of things! ♥
And my dear friend Dani from Alternative Kei gave me the Liebster Award!
Thank you girl, I feel so honored! ♥
You may be wondering, what exactly is the Liebster Award?
• The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
My 11 facts~
I'll skip this part ;__; Sorry, I've already answered some similar meme tag, here you'll find quirks and random facts about me ^^
Questions from Dani
- Why did you decide to start blogging? Well, I've always had blogs, I blog since we got internet at home back in 2004 and before that I used to have a big MS Word Office .doc where I wrote my stuff, kind of a journal. And even before that I had a few small notebooks I used as "diaries" xD, the first I got was when I was 7, I think. Anyways, I decided to start this blog to post about my path and my improvement in gyaru life ^^
- What is your biggest inspiration and why? Gyaru-wise, I'd say gaijin gyaru... Art-wise, I don't know, every piece of art I see inspires me to do something better! By art I mean ALL KINDS OF ART. Street art, comic art, classical pieces of art... I love art nouveau, Audrey Kitching and her brands, random artist I found surfing the interwebz... You get the idea :)
- If you could have an unlimited supply of something, what would it be? Geez, money of course! XD And I don't know, water, life? :P
- What would be the "soundtrack" or theme song to your life currently, and why? 光と影のロマン, Hikari to kage no roman ("Light and Dark's Romance"), 3rd Meitantei Conan (Case closed) ending song. Gah, I think it doesn't need an explanation, it's pretty obvious why XD... Or not, hmm. If not that obvious, anything from My Chemical Romance will do :D "Save yourself, I'll hold them back tonight" :3
- Your favorite sweet/candy? I love ice cream, I don't know if it counts as sweets but whatevs :D esp matcha ice cream! :)
- If you could learn only one new thing, what would it be? Something that gets you to earn a lot XD like, I dunno, .NET (?)
- What would you like to achieve in the future? Be a great gaijin gyaru as well as a great designer ^^
- You're a superhero, what would your name be and why? Due to my lack of imagination for nicknames I'd say... Selfish Romance! WHOA, there you go, über original! xD
- If you were given three wishes, what would they be? I'm blank atm, sorry. x_x; I don't know... Bring back to life amazing people? Although I don't know if that would work... XD and mmm, unlimited money and traveling :) (?)
- What is the one piece of advice that has helped you along the way? "Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive" -Gerard Way
- What are your biggest influences? Music, esp My Chemical Romance, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Dream Theater, Masami Okui; anime, manga, Sailor Moon :D; emo/scene fashion, japanese fashion (harajuku, shibuya); Audrey Kitching; fellow blogger that I admire, etc... The list goes on!