→ You must post these rules.
→ Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
→ Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
→ You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
11 Things about me:
01. Same as Aoko, I have never had cavities. XD
02. I love animals and I cry a lot when I can't help bruised dogs or cats. Or when I see photos of rescued animals posted on Facebook. Seriously. I can't stop crying. Pets are such unconditional creatures, they bring pure energy and love to your home... I don't understand why people leave them behind in random front doors, parks, abandoned/ruined buildings and such. People = shit, really.
03. I have arachnophobia due the movie with the same name XD and I have to admit I'm afraid of the dark, sometimes.
04. I learned hiragana, katakana and a few words in Japanese at the age of 13. I've been in a Japanese institute since I was 16. I'm 23 now, I think that if I put effort I can understand most of the anime I watch, gal blogs, song meanings and manga. I'm not so fluent because I've never been in Japan yet, nor I have native Japanese or other fluent Japanese speaking friends, such a pity. -_-;
05. I don't like mayonnaise or mustard. I love ketchup, BBQ sauce, caesar sauce (without VINEGAR) and golf sauce? (I don't know how it's called in English XD). I also hate vinegar. :3
06. I spend all my money buying clothes, mostly online. Then I don't have a dime for going out with friends or fancy dinner at a restaurant - but I quite like it that way. Sorry people!!
07. Sometimes I really hate my parents. Most of the time I just hate my dad and can't stand him or be around him or we'll end up fighting.
08. In 2009, I was very uncertain of following gyaru style because I don't get money from my parents and I don't earn much. I work hard to buy things and takes me so much time I can barely "progress" on the style.
09. I love watching anime, reading manga, cosplay, karaoke and I have so much fun when doing one of those things. I'm currently watching Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan/Case Closed). I have lots of unfinished cosplays and yet unused wigs. That's why I gave up cosplay because the scene in Argentina is awful. Great cosplayers yet horrible people inside, no matter how detailed and expensive is your cosplay it does not make you a good person. ;D
10. I really hate parapara BUT I love some choreographies and songs. I think my hate started in 2007/2008, don't remember well... lol
11. I'm not an atheist, but I don't believe there is an almighty God. It's hard to explain, but God just IS. Inside of you, on your friends, on your enemies too. We're all part of this energy called "god", something like that. you don't have to be a good person to "ask" God to help you, there's no one up there. You just have to set your mind, energy on that. *please don't throw stones at me XD*
More behind the cut!
01. What did you wanted to study when you were a kid?
When I was very very little I kinda wanted to be a ballerina XD then at the age of 10 y.o I wanted to be a webmistress/graphic designer/computer engineer (no, I did not know the specs about the last career until a few years ago and I didn't like it at all xD).
02. What is your favorite car brand? (or any other kind of vehicle)
03. Do you have any routine during the weekends?
Going to my boyfriend's house, procrastinate together and such, eat lots of potato chips and other unhealthy snacks, go back home. Or the same but in my house xD.
04. What is your least favorite song by your favorite band?
I must say... "Welcome to the black parade"? I mean, I really love My Chemical Romance and ALL their songs, and I really loved that song but... GAHHHH ;O; can't hate a MCR song ;____; sorry! (even that cheesy song hahahahahah)
05. PC or Mac? Which are you?
PC. Did you see the prices at the Mac Station (mac store) in Argentina? Gimme a break! I could set up my own store instead of buying the Mac computer I really need.
06. Who is the person who inspires you the most?
I don't think I have an unique inspirational person. I get inspired in a lot of ways by lots of things or people.
e.g. people who rescue animals. Regarding fashion I could say I'm very very inspired by Audrey Kitching, Himena Ousaki and a few gaijin gals such as Sui Princess, Ana Sora, they're my favourites. :)
07. Who is your favorite writer or film director?
Definitely Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino.
08. Do you often read any magazine? If yes, which one?
Gyaru mags! Egg, Ageha, sometimes Popteen, Nuts and ViVi. And I've started reading CanCam too ^^
Sometimes I buy Cosmopolitan Argentina or Seventeen. But I'm too old for Seventeen xD and Cosmo does not has anything interesting in fashion. I don't like Ohlalá, Para Ti and such. I'm subscribed to Fashion Way Magazine but it's bi-monthly and sometimes does not arrive at all. =/
09. What is the first concert you have been to?
Dream Theater, on December 3rd 2005 ^.^
10. Which was your favorite band when you were 10 years old?
Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, 'Nsync, Five... and Britney!!
11. Forget about what People magazine says, who is the sexiest man alive?
the boyfriend!!! <3 hahahahahaha. oh, and Gerard Way, Mikey Way, and cute nerdy boys in glasses (?) xD
If you could have any one super power, what would it be?
If you could have a manga written about your life, what would be the title?
Selfish Romance (very original, I know....)
What's your favorite way to eat chicken?
I don't like eating chicken that much :/
What's your favorite drink?
Smoothies and iced coffees.
Have you ever taken part in Hedonism?
I don't really understand the question but I guess yes? o.o
How do you feel about Gyaru posting about their spouses?
If they are okay with that, it doesn't bother me! However I wouldn't do it. I don't like to write or talk much about my personal life or about my boyfriend here~ There are some stalkers around here, a few are known to me and I wouldn't like them to be involved with my bf !
How many children do you want, if any?
Two would be okay. :)
If Gyaru became mainstream, how would you feel?
Great, I could surely have more gyaru friends in my city and hang out even more often. (I'm thinking positively :D)
What would be the total opposite of your current gal style?
Definitely amekaji! But I do love Liz Lisa anyways, I'll try someday to dress up in amekaji as well ^^
What's the one thing you can't live without?
Internet, computer, my pets... ;_;
Have you ever posted a valentine in Gal_valentines?
Not yet but I was planning to do it!! x3
1) ¿Tienes alguien en la vida real que sea tu héroe? ¿Quién? // Do you have a "real hero? Who?
Not really! As I said before I get inspired by people who rescues animals that are in a bad condition, cares for them and try to find them a loving family. =' )
2) ¿Cuál es el viaje de tus sueños? // What's the trip of your dreams?
Going to Japan for once, maybe stay there a month, shop a lot and then a mega tour in Europe, there's so many western gals I want to know so badly!!! 萌（♡´∀`♡）え
3) ¿Cuáles son tus mayor afición? // What's your more important hobby?
El diseño, de todo tipo!! Sobre todo diseño gráfico y de indumentaria. Siempre ando notando detalles y cositas tan técnicas jajajaja. También podríamos contar dentro de esto al cosplay, supongo ^^
4) ¿Existe algo que te de realmente miedo? // Do you have any phobias?
Síiii, ya lo dije arriba! D: arañas entre otras cosas ;_;
5) ¿Cuál ha sido la mayor sorpresa que recuerdas? // The biggest surprise of your life
My boyfriend coming back from Japan after the 11/03/11 earthquake, safe and sound. :)
6) ¿Qué deseabas ser cuando eras niña? // What you wanted to be when you were a kid?
7) ¿Tu peor vicio? // Your worst addiction
Internet y compras online... Tengo que cuidarme mucho de no viciar y comprar de todo :P
8) ¿Tu mayor virtud? // Your best virtue
Trato de ser lo más honesta que puedo, no me gusta que me mientan así que trato de no mentir ni tampoco me gusta que no sean sinceros conmigo así que trato de decir moderadamente todo lo que pienso (igual siempre alguien se enoja xD)
9) ¿Tienes alguna meta "a cotro plazo" a alcanzar? // Do you have an important near- goal to reach?
Tener un armario/closet gal bien completo! Decidirme por un estilo y completar outfits, tengo cosass de distintos estilos mezcladas y a veces no sé como vestirme xD
10) ¿Qué cambiarías de ti? // What would you change about you?
Ser tan ansiosa, tanto que a veces mi cerebro no me deja dormir xD tener tantos moodswings jajajaj y ser un poco más tolerante, pierdo la paciencia muy fácil!!!
11) ¿Tienes algún "principe azul" de tus sueños? // Dou you have a "charming prince"?
Sí, Darien (?) Chiba Mamoru jajajajajaja eso es de cuando era chiquita! xD
La realidad me demostro que hay pocos de esos... Pero mientras sean medio nerdos y tengan anteojos, todo bien (???)XDDD
[Edit] Now MOAR questions! XD One more tag I forgot to include:
Jun (Shibuya109)'s questions:
1.- ¿Si pudieras cambiar algo de tu vida que sería?
Creo que nada, todo lo malo y bueno que me ha pasado en la vida me sirvió para ser como soy hoy, para aprender, y aparte creo que todo ocurre por una razón, así que no, no cambiaría nada :)
2.- Dime una de tus experiencias mas vergonzosas en la vida XD
Algunas presentaciones orales que me tocó rendir en mi otra facultad, donde no sabía NADA :3
El speech contest de siempre de japonés, donde si no tenés cara de nikkei no ganás, pero bueno, eso ya me da vergüenza ajena tmb...
3.- ¿Si fueras un villano, cual serias y por que?
Magneto de X-men! Porque es genial aunque es malo, no es que es malo solo que piensa diferente que Charles, pero es le shit <3
4.- ¿Comics o manga?
Prefiero cualquiera de los dos, es básicamente la expresión de la historieta en distintos lugares! xD
Aunque tengo que admitir que he leído más manga que comics, no por preferencia sino por ignorancia de que existieran "comics" como la gente. :)
5.- ¿Cual es tu accesorio favorito del que no puedes prescindir en tu guardarropa?
Las vinchas!! (headband) o moños para el pelo, me encantan!!! Tengo miles! También me encantan los cinturones decorados muy a lo d.i.a o MA*RS pero no tengo tantos T.T solo un par, y a lo d.i.a ninguno por ahora! ;_;
6.- ¿Prefieres que tu pareja sea cursi o rudo? XDDD
Cursi... Porque si es rudo chocaría mucho conmigo y le daría una patada en el orto :D JAJAJA soy sincera, pero es así.
7.- Si ganaras un millon de dólares, dime 5 cosas que harías con el dinero
Les compraría una casa nueva a mis padres, decorada a su gusto; los ayudaría comprando MUCHA más mercadería para su local (tienen un pet shop); pondría un local de ropa, zapatos, accesorios y complementos gyaru; me compraría una casa propia grande con mucho jardín y patio para tener muchísimos animales adoptados y por último justamente adoptaría todos esos animalitos que quieren una familia que los quiera ;______;
8.- ¿Infancia o adolescencia?
9.- ¿Si tuvieras oportunidad de pasar un dia con una persona fallecida, con quien seria?
Con mi abuela asumo, pero sería terrible tener que despedirme de ella... TERRIBLE ;__;
10.- ¿Cual seria la peor travesura que te gustaria hacer?
Prender fuego mi ex escuela y su iglesia. :)
11.- ¿Cual es el peor regalo de cumpleaños que has recibido? Y de quien? jaja no, no es cierto, no digan de quien XD
No puedo decirlo porque no quiero herir a esa persona. Pero realmente me revienta la gente que se cuelga y después regala boludeces "para zafar", prefiero nada para eso.
Now my 11 questions for you!
01. Who is your favourite anime/manga character?
02. Do you own any clothes from your favourite gal brand?
03. Do you have any favourite gaijin gal?
04. Which was your first online nickname or MSN address?
05. What are you currently studying in college?
06. Which is your favourite online store to buy make up or circle lenses?
07. Fave book?
08. Do you have any weird secret hobby? xD
09. Which are your goals in life?
10. Fave parapara song?
11. When was the first time you really felt you were a "real" gal?
I tag... Yukina ★ Anaïs ★ Candy Sue Von Diamond ★ Ae-chan ★ Miu-chan ★ Chisa ★ Apria ★ Mary (Kitty's Place) ★ Nenacho ★ Hiki ★ Nzz ★